Saturday 11 August 2012

What Do I expect in CS3216


      In the past two years of learning in computer science, I have learnt the algorithm, several programming languages, the principle to develop a software, etc. All of these are the important preparations for developing a real software product. Therefore, now it is time to face to the real challenge.
       I heard from some of my friends who have taken CS3216 before. The very common information among their feedbacks about CS3216 is: painful but substantial. This is actually what I expect. In detail, I hope to learn most of the stuff that are related to develop a real software product. Not just the programming part, but also transform the ideas into product proposal, time scheduling in real software development , advertising for the software, etc.
       Besides, in CS3216 there are two assignments about Facebook and mobile-cloud HTML5, which are both popular topics in Information Technology. So I hope that after my survival from CS3216, I will have a comprehensive understanding about them and probably do whatever I want by playing HTML5 or develop the very interesting and cool Facebook apps to share with my friends.
       Last but not the least, I will meet a lot of excellent course mates, who may be quite awesome in programming and web application development. As a CS student who just learnt no more than 3 years about computer science from zero, I really admire some of my peers who are absolutely experts, geeks or even geniuses in CS. So I hope that in CS3216 I can make some friends like this. Thus I can learn more and improve more.
       All in all, the learning journey in CS3216 should be quite a nice experience in my campus life. Hope that we all can have fun and enjoy this exciting module!

1 comment:

  1. It's definitely substantial.;) We have a lot of guest lectures, workshops and events lined up. Definitely nothing like any other NUS course you've ever attended. ;)

    ReplyDelete