Thursday 16 August 2012

Our Awesome First Lecture!


First lecture of CS3216 turned out to be quite interesting with a lot of fun, which made me quite happy and excited to begin my learning journey.
         While first I have to say there are so many talented guys in our class. No matter what kinds of talents, they show that this class is of great vigor, which affected me to be quite energetic in the idle beginning of this semester. Additionally, so many excellent students with various skills really give me a lot of force to learn more and put more efforts into creating my awesome products under the tight schedule. Furthermore, our lecturer Dr. Colin is really a kind man because he almost spoke with a smile from the very beginning to the end of the first lecture :)! Another nice point for our lecturer comparing to Prof Ben is that, his pace when giving us the lecture is really nice. While as we know, Prof Ben always threw out a mass of words very quickly, which made me always tighten my mind and keep focusing during the whole lecture in the past! Haha.... Besides, I could find that our TAs are quite excellent computer science students as they have so much wonderful experience like NOC, company life and so on. So really expect to learn something from them!
         Under the colorful life, there are a lot of efforts to pay to support it. So does our CS3216 journey. I can feel the life has become busy after the first lecture. However, it is not the time to complain about the tough life. It is time to light our passion! Let’s go!

1 comment:

  1. Haha *blush* thanks Qiyue.. :D

    This is really a great opportunity to meet up with all the like-minded people and do something really cool. :D Looking forward to seeing your FB app! :D

    ReplyDelete